First Forums Programming and all about it Installing Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Crumina team
    Keymaster

This is the second time this has happened to me with a template and I cant figure out whats wrong. When I upload my template the theme is there but has no layout to it, no menu, or content on it. I read the directions but got nowhere with them. Im just looking to have it look like how it is on the site.

Crumina team
    Keymaster

Hi drosteenvato, have you tried contacting the author? Many times, authors do provide the demo content, so that you have a starting point, having only to replace the existing content with your own.
    Please let us know what theme/template you are referring to, so we can point you in the right direction.

Crumina team
    Keymaster

I have already messaged the author but though I would also see if the community had a quick response. The template is Business Essentials Premium WordPress Theme.

Crumina team
    Keymaster

No worries, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you.

For future reference, you can always interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for information/troubleshooting.

If you need any additional assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.