Boardlite™ (Closed-cell PVC foam board) is a light-weight rigid material used primarily in the manufacture of signs, displays and furniture. It is considered robust for outdoor use, being immune to rain, resistant to wind, sunlight and termite proof.
1. Building outdoor wall board, indoor decoration board, partition board in office and house.
2. Screen printing, flat solvent printing, engraving, billboard and exhibition display.
3. Chemical anti corrosion project, special cold project, environmental protection.
4. Commercial and residential furniture
|Thickness||3mm, 5mm, 8mm, 16mm|
PVC foam board is distinct from the extra-lightweight foam core board, laminated foam and card surfaces, used for indoor signage and modelling.
Its material properties have also made it extremely popular among makers of models and props, and builders of yachts and composite experimental aircraft. Like PVC, Boardlite™ is solid and has a very rigid structure. Where it differs is in its closed-cell foam structure, which makes it very light (as little as half the weight of solid PVC), highly resistant to moisture and some chemicals, and very easy to cut and shape. It also has thermoplastic properties, and begins to soften at around 65 °C (149 °F). Typically, Boardlite™ can be cut as easily as ash wood, softened and shaped by immersing in boiling water or with a standard heat gun, and painted with standard paints.
1. Water proof.
2. Fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
3. Heat preservation.
8. Tough, rigid with the high impact strength.
9. Stable color retention.
10. Termite Proof