|State Standard||Experimental result|
|Flexural property (mm)||<50||15.1|
|Shock resistance (1kg,1.5m)||No trans-hole and trans-crack||ok|
|Flame Retardancy(oxygen %)||>40||43.8|
|Weather resistance||manual speed ageing (1000 hours)||ok|
|Tensile Strength Remaining %||>80||98|
|Break Tesile Remaining %||>60||73|
1. Fire retardant: B1 grade
2. Anti-corrosion: It resists chemical corrosion and its life span is over 3 times longer than zinc panels.
3. Water proof: 100% water proof
4. Impact capacity: Resist impact, tensile and hardly breakable.
5. Weather resistant: The UV agent mixing in the corrugated sheet, which can truly resist the damage of ultraviolet ray. The service life is specially long.
6. Light weight: The weight is light, it can save the other roofing material and reduce the total cost.
7. Beauty: It has rich and bright colors
8. Environment friendly: It does not contain asbestos with no carcinogen released.
1. High thermal resistance and low thermal conductivity—an excellent protector from external heat and cold.
2. Sound Insulation.
3. Non-reactive with chemicals.
4. High tensile and flexural strength.
5. Load bearing capacity.
6. Durability and color fastness.
7. Fire resistance.
8. Roofing materials can be easily cut, drilled and sawn and there’s no appearance of cracking or deformation.
9. Light weight.
10. Environment friendly.